Support KVM only. OpenVZ is not supported.
- Backup your files on your VPS.
- Install CentOS on your VPS.
- Install these packages:
yum install -y gawk sed grep glibc-common
- Install Windows by running the following command:
wget --no-check-certificate -qO DebianNET.sh 'https://moeclub.org/attachment/LinuxShell/DebianNET.sh' && bash DebianNET.sh -dd 'https://moeclub.org/get-win7embx86-auto'
- If your VPS provider supports VNC, you may see “Starting up the partitioner”. It is normal, just pay attend.
- After that, you can login to the Windows by RDP or VNC using this Windows Account:
Username: Administrator Password: Vicer