I recently subscribed Xbox Game Pass, however some games cannot be installed with 0x0000001 error. All methods from Microsoft forum or Reddit are not working for me. After wasted a lot of time, I found my way to solve the problem.
Method 1: Set Correct Group
- Press Win + R
- Type “lusrmgr.msc” and press “Enter”
- Double click your user and go to the “Member of” tab.
- Make sure it is “Administors” and “Users”
- If not, click “Add…” to add them back
Method 2: Create an Local Administor Account
- Go to “Settings”
- Find “Family & other users”
- Click “Add someone else to this PC”
- Click “Add a user without a Microsoft account”
- After created the account, click “Change account type”, and select “Administor” from dropdown list.
- Logout your current account and login your new account
- Try to open Xbox (Beta) and download some games.